Based in Wandsworth, London, Kiwi Movers was established over six years ago out of the need to move a BBQ. Like all Kiwi's, we love having a BBQ in the backyard. Yet when it came to actually moving our BBQ we found that moving anything in London is not straight forward!
From moving one BBQ, Kiwi Movers was born. With an initial fleet of one van, Kiwi Movers has grown quickly to include a fleet of vans and trucks providing a full range of professional removal services including Removals, Storage, Logistics and Property Maintenance.
Our multi-skiled and experienced team is drawn from a large number of professional backgrounds, including Project Management, Engineers, Construction Managers, and Builders amongst others. Accordingly they bring a high level of fitness, integrity, and a dutiful work ethic to get the job done.
We believe strongly in creating a results orientated work environment that is client focused to deliver cost-effective and reliable service. Our business is all about people, and with that we are very proud that we select our staff to provide the best possible level of service. We look for solutions where others see problems. Through hard work and professionalism, we have established a proven reputation for reliable, friendly and efficient service.
- We place the customer experience at the core of all we do. Our customers are the reason for our existence. Our staff are fit, friendly and professional to provide a high quality service that is responsive, reliable and efficient.
- We will be problem solvers with a 'Can Do' attitude. Our work is varied and requires us to constantly innovate and find solutions. Our staff are multi-skilled and experienced to get the job done.
- We continually strive to improve. We are consistently learning and apply this to anticipate and respond to changing customer, employee and system needs through constant evolution and innovation.
- We operate our business ethically. At Kiwi Movers we operate to conduct our business to high standards of fairness, honesty, and integrity. We are individually accountable and collectively responsible.
Our aim is to deliver:
- Reliable and efficient Service
- Friendly, Fit and Professional Staff
- 'Can Do' attitude
- Moving with Confidence
The Kiwi Attitude
We have a saying in New Zealand called the 'Number 8 wire attitude'*, basically it's about ingenuity and just making things happen. That's what we're all about, if you want to know more about our services or maybe you just want to talk about Rugby, then give us a call on 020 8877 9682 or email us with the form to your right.
*For city types, Number 8 wire is the standard wire used for fences around sheep paddocks. You can use it to fix anything!
MEET THE TEAM
" The boys were excellent, thank you for the great service! "
20th December 2013
" Your team and work ethic was excellent, thank you! "
3rd January 2014
" We could not be happier; your team were fantastic, first class service & very helpful. You should be proud of them and deserve to do well as a business. "
2nd January 2014
" Your staff were brilliant thank you! "
31st December 2013
" Your staff were amazing! Thanks for the handyman work as well. "
4th January 2014
" Your staff were brilliant! Thank you. "
18th December 2013
"Guys are absolutely lovely. I will recommend you to everyone I know"
4th January 2014
" I would have no hesitation in recommending your services. Thank you so much for being accommodating and saving my sanity. All for a reasonable price too. "
12th January 2014
" I just wanted to say that I had a super move, your team were very friendly and accommodating. They made the whole process as relaxing as it can be and were very quick and efficient. You are the only firm I would happily recommend and the only firm I will use again. "
10th January 2014
" Thanks guys, your crew were absolute legends and did a fantastic job. I will continue to recommend you to everyone I know and sing your praises whenever I have the opportunity!. "
23rd Jan 2014
" Thank you very much the guys were very helpful and capable! "
23rd Jan 2014
" We were extremely happy with our move, thank you! "
I. Lee Donohoe
16th Jan 2014
" Top dollar, really great job thanks Kiwi Movers! "