End of tenancy pricing
|Property Size||Price (ex VAT)|
|1 Bed Flat||£300|
|2 Bed Flat||£330|
|2 Bed Flat & Ensuite||£360|
|3 Bed Flat||£400|
|3 Bed Flat & 2nd Bathroom||£420|
|1 Bed House||£310|
|2 Bed House||£350|
|2 Bed House & Ensuite||£380|
|3 Bed House||£420|
|3 Bed House & Ensuite||£450|
|4 Bed House||£500|
|4 Bed House & 2nd Bathroom||£580|
|5 Bed House||£610|
|5 Bed House & 2nd Bathroom||£680|
Prices include parking + congestion charge (where applicable)
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove all old foodstuffs, carrier bags etc. And dispose of. NB do not throw away instruction manuals.”
- Make sure all crockery; cutlery and utensils are neatly stacked.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between
- Clean oven internally to remove all build up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome
- Clean and remove grime from extractor
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Dish washer – Clean filters and run proprietary cleaner through system.
- Clean exterior of all appliances. & Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout.)
- Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed. If carpet floor to be professionally cleaned
- All bedroom furniture / storage units should be clean inside and out.
- Dusting throughout, including ceilings, walls, light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators
- All furniture to be moved (where safe to do so).
- Carpets to be professionally deep hot water extraction cleaned (shampoo or steam cleaning is extra + we can not guarantee stain removal)
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under
- All other floors to be washed and polished.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc.) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Curtains to be vacuumed on site (to advise property management of condition.)
- Windows to be cleaned internally and externally (where possible.) Windowsills to be wiped down.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
End of tenancy cleaning services in London
Moving home is stressful enough without having to worry about cleaning up after yourself. As a tenant, leaving your old place in a mess, however, can be a costly mistake. If your landlord is dissatisfied with the condition that you left the property in, you could end up losing some, if not all, of your tenancy deposit, costing you as much as £1,000. In fact, around 29% of UK tenants lose their deposits each year, with cleaning being the most common reason for deductions being made.
Our cleaning service can also be a huge help before you move into your new place. Months can go by between you viewing a property and you moving in, during which time dust can build up, cobwebs can form and the place can start to feel stale. Moving home is exhausting enough as it is (unless, of course, you hire a professional removals company to take care of everything!), so the last thing you want is to have to do housework as you move in. By choosing Kiwi Movers, we’ll spruce up your new home ahead of your arrival so you can focus on getting settled in.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service is available throughout West London, so whether you live in Fulham, Putney, Wandsworth or Twickenham, get in touch with Kiwi Movers today for an efficient, affordable and fuss-free cleaning service.
Keeping you safe from COVID-19 with Kiwi Movers’ expert cleaning
According to Government guidelines, people who wish to move home during the COVID-19 outbreak can do so, provided they follow safety practices and procedures. This includes washing your hands frequently and, wherever possible, staying at least two metres apart from people who are not members of your household.
Another important guideline to adhere to, for both tenants and landlords, is ensuring your property is thoroughly cleaned before someone else moves in. Hygiene is one of the most effective ways of combating the spread of Coronavirus, which can live on various surfaces for up to several days, according to current research.
Kiwi Movers’ post-tenancy cleaning service will ensure that your property is completely safe and sanitised before you vacate it (or move in). Equipped with professional-grade cleaning solutions, we’ll disinfect the property from top to bottom, including door handles, light switches, toilet and tap handles, appliance buttons and dials, TV remotes, fridge door handles and many more surfaces.
With an emphasis on providing a thorough and detailed cleaning service, our aim is to stop COVID-19 from potentially spreading in the property to keep you and your family, as well as future tenants, safe.
What end of tenancy cleaning do we provide?
Based in Wandsworth, London, Kiwi Movers provides a full range of professional and domestic moving services, including an efficient, affordable, and fuss-free end of tenancy cleaning service.
We offer a comprehensive range of end of tenancy cleaning packages that are suited to each customers’ individual requirements. Our expert, passionate, and highly trained cleaners can do everything from scrubbing surfaces and removing scuff marks, to mopping floors and washing windows.
Our professional cleaning service can spruce up a single room, tackle water damage, do a full deep clean, or undertake thorough domestic cleaning services. Our cleaners will need your help to access water, but you can leave the rest down to us!
We use a mixture of industry-leading cleaning products carefully selected for the job, as well as a mixture of hot, warm, and soapy water, depending on the surface material, to get the job done. Whatever the scale, our end of tenancy cleaners will know the perfect technique for the task at hand.
Not only is the scope of our service flexible, but so is our availability. We offer flexible cleaning appointments to fit around your schedule while causing minimum disruption to your house move.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service includes:
- Antiviral property sanitisation: During the COVID era, it is now more important than ever to make sure that a property is sanitised before the next tenant moves in.
- Kitchen cleaning.
- Lounge/Living room cleaning.
- Dining area cleaning.
- Bedroom cleaning.
- Bathroom cleaning.
- Carpet cleaning: We can carry out a simple clean of the carpet with a vacuum cleaner or undergo a deep clean if required.
- Curtain cleaning.
- Window cleaning: We’ll use warm soapy water and a clean rinse, giving your windows a streak-free shine. We also do the window sills and refresh your window frame.
- Oven cleaning: This service will remove all food deposits, grease, and baked on grime.
- Light fitting cleaning.
Why choose Kiwi Movers?
- High-quality service — With Kiwi Movers, you’re promised a spotless cleaning service. With a team of professional, experienced and highly trained cleaners, we take pride in providing the best cleaning results with maximum efficiency and minimal disruption. Not only that, but we’re dedicated to delivering excellent customer service with a friendly face — most of us are Kiwis, after all!
- Fair prices — Moving home is expensive enough as it is, especially in London! Which is why we believe in charging reasonable rates for our end of tenancy cleaning service. When you choose Kiwi Movers, you get a premium cleaning service without the hefty price tag.
- We’re local! — Despite hailing from New Zealand (as you might have guessed from our name), we’ve called London home for over a decade. Our headquarters are based in Wandsworth, South West London and we provide end of tenancy cleaning throughout the borough and surrounding areas, including Fulham, Putney and Twickenham. If you live nearby, you might have seen one of our bright green vans in your neighbourhood — they’re hard to miss!
- Excellent reputation — We’re proud to have built up a reputation throughout London for being able to meet any and all end of tenancy cleaning needs. Ask our tenant, landlord or property manager clients, and they’ll tell you how simple, smooth and stress-free we make the whole process.
- Over a decade of experience — At Kiwi Movers, we’ve been providing end of tenancy cleaning (along with a range of other removals, storage and shipping services) for over a decade. Since our humble beginnings in 2007, we’ve cleaned the homes of many happy tenants and landlords throughout London, allowing us to refine our service so that it fully meets (and anticipates) the needs of our clients.
Who are Kiwi Movers?
Based in Wandsworth, London, Kiwi Movers is proud to provide a full range of professional and domestic moving services to the local communities of South West London, including Fulham, Putney, and Twickenham.
We are focused on delivering quality, cost-effective solutions to all clients, as we truly are a people-based business. We go above and beyond to ensure that your move is as hassle-free as possible.
Our experienced team strives to provide the best possible level of service. Through hard work, professionalism, and innovative thinking, Kiwi Movers has established a deserved reputation for reliable, friendly, and efficient service.
Not only is the team here at Kiwi Movers highly skilled in the art of removals and relocation, but we also offer a fantastic end of cleaning option for your property.
When you choose an end of tenancy cleaning package from Kiwi Movers, here is what you can expect, including all the why’s, how’s, when’s, and what’s that you might be thinking about.
End of tenancy cleaning is vital in order to get your deposit back
When signing a tenancy agreement, or making any rental agreements, it is almost certain that the landlord will charge tenants a certain sum, taken as a deposit from the proposed renter. This security deposit protects the landlord or property owner in the event of any damage caused during the period of the agreements.
In accordance with the Housing Act 2004, this rental deposit will be registered with a government-approved deposit protection scheme within 30 days of receiving it. They will make sure your deposit is returned to you as long as you meet the terms of your tenancy agreement, don’t damage the property, and pay your rent and bills.
However, this means that if the property is left unclean at the end of the tenancy, the landlord is legally allowed to keep some, or all, of the deposit as an additional charge. During deposit disputes, the landlord will assess the condition of the property, and calculate any extra charge that may be required.
Therefore, if you don’t want to incur any charge, and thus have your deposit returned in full at the end of the tenancy, you must make sure that your property is clean. You can either do so yourself or enlist the help of professional cleaners.
Losing sleep over moving out? Enlist the help of professional house cleaning services for your rental property
Moving home in London is stressful enough already, especially when you have a family. With all the parking charges and the potential congestion charge for any moving vans that you have arranged, you could do without having to undertake a thorough property clean yourself.
If you are already stressed about moving out, or you need some assistance in getting rid of the mess that all families can make, then enlist the help of a professional cleaning service for your end of tenancy clean.
Professional cleaners can leave you with a clean property and a zero-hassle 100% guarantee. At Kiwi Movers, we are a people-based business. Our professional cleaning team is committed to customer care, striving to provide the best possible level of service, and taking a huge weight off your mind during such a stressful time for you and your family.
Thorough, reliable and trusted end of tenancy cleaning in London
Through hard work, professionalism and innovative thinking, Kiwi Movers has established a deserved reputation for a reliable, friendly, and efficient service. In fact, we are so committed to customer satisfaction that we offer a 72/48h [delete as appropriate] FREE re-clean guarantee.
With Kiwi Movers, you’re promised a spotless cleaning service guarantee. With our team of professional cleaners, we take pride in providing the best cleaning results with maximum efficiency and minimal disruption.
Since 2007 our experienced cleaners have been providing end of tenancy cleaning (along with a range of other removals, storage, and shipping services) throughout London. Our local fantastic cleaners can make sure that moving house is as stress-free as possible for the whole family.
Despite hailing from New Zealand, we have proudly called London our home for over a decade, meaning that we truly are a local company. Our headquarters are based in Wandsworth, South West London, and we provide end of tenancy cleaning throughout the borough and the surrounding areas, including Fulham, Putney, and Twickenham. If you live nearby, you might have seen one of our bright green vans in your neighbourhood, they are hard to miss!
How much does our end of tenancy cleaning service cost?
Kiwi Movers are focused on delivering quality, cost-effective solutions to all clients and the same goes for our end of tenancy cleaning. Moving home can be expensive enough as it is, especially in London, which is why we believe in charging reasonable rates for our end of tenancy cleaning service.
Our end of tenancy cleaning prices are typically dependent on the property type, the number of bedrooms, and the property size. Other variables might include the size of the job, the timescale, and whether it needs a simple refresh or a full deep clean.
We consider each job individually, carefully looking at each customers’ requirements to ensure that we can guarantee total satisfaction. When you choose Kiwi Movers, you get a premium cleaning service without the hefty price tag, so you can be rest assured that there is never any compromise on quality – just request a quick quote today!
Regarding the timescale of the job, this is also dependent on the property type, the number of bedrooms, and the size. As a general rule of thumb, houses can take up to 10% more time to clean than apartments, even if their size is the same.
To give you an idea of how long it might take, a standard one-bedroom apartment can be cleaned in around 4 hours, whereas a standard three-bedroom house might take around 7 hours. Of course, this is meant as a guide only, and our cleaners will always provide an estimated timescale along with your free, detailed quote.
The timescale might also depend on the condition of the property, and the clients’ desired results. For example, if a property has not been regularly cleaned until now, has some stubborn stains that need some elbow grease, or you are wanting a deep cleaning service, this can take a bit longer.
However, hiring a professional cleaner for your end of tenancy cleaning is much more time-efficient than doing it yourself. Instead of spending hours picking up the right products and getting down to it, calling us to request a quote only takes a matter of minutes.
End of Tenancy Cleaning and Coronavirus
Coronavirus, or COVID-19, has swept the entire globe over the past year, causing multiple lockdowns, travel restrictions, and strict government guidelines across the world. This has meant that, for most people, they have only been allowed to leave their homes for essential travel and to get essential items.
Everyone’s lives were changed almost overnight, swapping drinking with friends at the local pub and hanging out with family for a night on Zoom or Facetime. The severity of these measures only highlighted the danger the virus posed, shown in the enormous number of cases and, unfortunately, fatalities.
Throughout this difficult time, keeping everything clean from bacteria and germs became an instant reflex. Cleaning our homes has been no different, especially for those moving house or rental property, as this has been allowed for the most part, being classed as ‘essential travel’.
Therefore, thorough end of tenancy cleaning in the era of the coronavirus pandemic has been absolutely essential and will likely continue to be in the future to halt the spread of the virus. This is especially the case for antiviral property sanitisation.
A coronavirus antiviral property sanitisation can kill any trace of the COVID-19 virus that might be present at the end of a tenancy. The property is disinfected with a fogging machine using a bio detergent, effectively killing most viruses and bacteria, leaving behind an invisible protection layer and ensuring a clean and virus-free property for the next tenant to move into.
Who Pays for the End of Tenancy Clean?
End of tenancy cleaning London can be a stressful experience for landlords and tenants alike. However, one thing you may not be sure on is who is responsible for paying for the end of tenancy cleaning services. So, can a landlord charge tenants for a professional cleaning service at the end of their tenancy at the rental property? The short answer is no.
In fact, according to the Tenant Fees Act 2019, a landlord cannot legally charge tenants for end of tenancy cleaning services. If you are a landlord and you charge your tenants with a cleaning fee, you will face a fine of at least £5,000. What’s more, writing a clause into the tenancy agreement obligating tenants to pay for professional house cleaning services is not enforceable by law.
According to the Tenant Fees Act 2019, the only payments a tenant may be required to make include:
- Fee for late payment of rent or loss of key.
- Refundable rental deposit of no more than six weeks’ rent (for properties with an annual rent of £50,000 or over) or five weeks’ rent (for properties with an annual rent of less than £50,000).
- Refundable holding deposit of no more than one week’s rent.
- Fees for early termination of the tenancy agreement.
- Fees to change the tenancy.
- Payments for utilities, such as broadband, phone, energy, TV license, and council tax.
That being said, lots of tenancy agreements and rental agreements will lay out a contract that stipulates that a landlord will use the security deposit to cover any costs required to return the property back to the same condition as it was when the tenant moved in. This includes any repairs or necessary cleaning that goes beyond general wear and tear.
Therefore, even though a landlord by law cannot charge tenants for professional cleaning service or enter into any other third-party contract with professional cleaners for that matter, they are well within their rights to deduct these costs from the rental deposit held in a deposit protection scheme.
How Will Property Size Affect Cost?
It goes without saying that the size of your property will affect the cost of a professional cleaning service. That is, a 5-bedroom property will cost more for domestic cleaning than a studio apartment. There are a few different reasons for this.
Firstly, the size of the space that needs cleaning is bigger, and so will take more time to clean. The same can be said for the property type, as older properties often have higher ceilings. This also means that it might take more professional cleaners to give you a clean property, and so this can also add to the cost.
Due to a property being larger, it will also require more cleaning products to provide deep cleaning. However, our cleaning professional team will always take a look around your home and provide you with an accurate quote before undertaking any domestic cleaning.
No matter how large or small your property might be, here at Kiwi Movers we can guarantee that every inch is left spick and span. With over a decade of experience, we know exactly how to effectively complete each job, anticipating and meeting your every need.
Is End of Tenancy Cleaning Mandatory?
Keeping the property clean is the renter’s responsibility, and it is mandatory to return the property to the landlord at the end of a tenancy agreement in the same state that it was when you moved in, minus, of course, allowance for general wear and tear. In other words, you must make sure that the property is just as clean when you return the keys to your landlord as it was when you moved in.
Therefore, though the end of tenancy cleaning itself is not necessarily mandatory, making sure you return the property in a clean state is. The easiest way to ensure you have a clean property without deposit disputes is to undertake end of tenancy cleaning.
End of tenancy cleaning is important for receiving your full deposit back at the end of the tenancy. In fact, more than half of deposit disputes cite insufficient cleaning as one of their reasons. Therefore, if you want to get your full deposit back, end of tenancy cleaning, though not mandatory, is essential.
Can I Do My Own End of Tenancy Clean?
As mentioned before, a landlord cannot force a tenant into any third-party contract, as stated in the Tenant Fees Act 2019. This means a landlord cannot force a tenant to use a cleaning company or any cleaning service at all.
With this in mind, tenants can do their own end of tenancy clean. If you wish to do so, make sure to thoroughly check your inventory and any notes made on the day you moved in. You can then make this into a checklist to ensure that you clean every inch of the house to the same standard as it was when you moved in.
However, it is important to remember that deep cleaning takes a surprising amount of time! If you work full time, study, or cannot afford to take extra time off work to undertake a deep clean, then you might want to hire a cleaning company to do your end of tenancy clean.
For example, you might undertake the cleaning yourself if:
- It is a small property, or you rent a room in a shared property.
- It came unfurnished.
- You regularly deep clean every couple of months.
- You have a lot of time to spare.
- You are an experienced cleaner yourself.
- You are looking to move home on a budget.
However, you should hire professional cleaners for your end of tenancy clean if:
- You are allergic to any cleaning products.
- You don’t have enough time to clean thoroughly.
- You aren’t very good at cleaning.
- The job requires the use of professional equipment.
- It is absolutely essential that you get the full security deposit amount back.
Make sure that you have your end of tenancy clean done just before you are about to move out of the property so that it is at its cleanest when your landlord comes to check the property. For the best results, and a cleanliness guarantee, we highly recommend enlisting the help of our professional cleaners.
What Is Included in an End of Tenancy Clean?
Every end of tenancy cleaning service might offer a slightly different solution. However, here at Kiwi Movers, we make everything as simple and fuss-free as possible, offering a comprehensive end of tenancy clean. Here is what is included in an end of tenancy clean from Kiwi Movers.
Cleaning of every room in the house
We will spend dedicated time thoroughly cleaning every room in the house that you require. This includes the kitchen, lounge or living room, dining area, bedroom, and any other rooms you might have.
Especially in the kitchen and dining area, we will pay close attention to any potential food deposits, making sure that every area is completely sanitised.
Deep cleaning of fixtures and fittings
Not only do we clean the bits of the home that everyone remembers themselves, but we can also deep clean all of your fixtures and fittings, such as your carpets, curtains, and light fittings. This ensures that a landlord won’t be able to spot any areas that might be missed if you had done the clean yourself.
We also offer an oven cleaning and window cleaning service, removing any food deposits, grease and baked on grime from your oven, as well as any mould, mildew, and condensation from your windows. These features will be left with a streak-free shine, looking as fresh as brand new.
How Do I Prepare for an End of Tenancy Clean?
As with any important task – preparation is key to getting the best results from an end of tenancy clean. Moving house can be a stressful time, so adequate preparation can ensure that you don’t forget anything in the chaos of the moment. However, it doesn’t have to be an over-complicated process – preparing for end of tenancy house cleaning can be done in six simple steps:
The first thing you need to do before any end of tenancy cleaning is to declutter. Sort through all of the items that you own, deciding which things you will be taking to your new property, and which ones will be thrown out.
This means that neither any professional cleaners nor yourself will end up deep cleaning things that are only going to be thrown out, wasting precious and valuable time. It can also help you to reduce your moving costs, as you will only need to move the items that you know you are going to keep.
- Move any pets out of the way
It is not very helpful to have a pet around for even our experienced cleaners! Whether you hire a professional cleaning service or not, make sure you move your pets out of the way for a while so that you can undertake a thorough house clean.
Pets can also be a source of dirt and fluff, which is not beneficial when you are trying to get a sparkling clean property. When your rental deposit is at stake, consider taking your cat to a friend’s, relative’s, or a boarding kennel or cattery until you pass the inspection of your landlord.
- Do an inspection of the property
Do a thorough inspection of your rental property, making a note of any areas that need extra TLC and any damage. This will allow you to target the problem areas, or direct the professional cleaners to the areas that need more attention.
- Review your rental agreement and inventory
Once you have done an inspection, compare your notes to your rental agreement and inventory that you were provided when you moved in. This will allow you to see where you might lose money in a deposit dispute and so where to focus your time. It can also indicate whether you need to request additional cleaning services.
Extra services that we often undertake during the end of tenancy cleaning includes oven cleaning, carpet cleaning, removal of dried food deposits, and window cleaning. We can polish glass surfaces, metal surfaces, and smooth surfaces to improve the look of scuffs, and we can also clean your fridge and freezer provided you defrost your freezer in advance.
- Create a checklist
From your tenancy agreement and inventory, create a checklist. Put yourself in the shoes of your landlord and go around the house trying to find places that must be cleaned by professional end of tenancy cleaning services.
- Call in Kiwi Movers!
And finally, call in the friendly team here at Kiwi Movers. Get an online quote fast by filling out our online form, or get in touch with our dedicated customer service team for a detailed quote personalised to your specific requirements.
As our previous customers can tell you, the end of tenancy cleaning cost is totally worth it, as it can help you get your security deposit back from the Deposit Protection Scheme and avoid any additional charge from your landlord.
How long does an end of tenancy clean take
How long an end of tenancy clean will take can depend on a number of different factors, including:
- Degree of pollution – The dirtier the rental property, the longer it will take to clean it.
- Total area of the room – Students in university accommodation might only have a small room, which can be cleaned quickly, whereas commercial and office cleaning can take longer.
- Presence of stains on the carpet – When carpets are stained, you will have to do deep carpet cleaning treatments, which can add a couple of hours to your cleaning time.
- If there is serious dirt on furniture – Similarly, dirty furniture can lead to extra time and extra elbow grease needed to do a rental clean.
- When appliances, bathrooms, windows, etc., were last cleaned – If you clean your room, fixtures and appliances frequently, then an end of tenancy clean will be quicker and easier.
- Whether your stuff has already been moved out – Maneuvering around boxes of luggage and possessions can be more time consuming than you think.
- Whether you are doing it yourself – Cleaning the property yourself is guaranteed to be more time consuming, especially as you will need to factor in time to buy all the products that you need.
Whereas self-cleaning can be more time consuming, hiring professional end of tenancy cleaning services can ensure that the cleaning is completed quickly and efficiently. But, as the time it will take to clean the property will often dictate the tenancy cleaning cost, we know how important it is to be transparent about how long our end of tenancy cleaning services can take.
We will be able to guarantee a certain deadline for performing our services, even in the case of an emergency. Therefore, here are the factors that determine how long a professional end of tenancy clean from Kiwi Movers will take:
- Condition – Similarly to if you were cleaning the rental property yourself, the time it takes for a professional service to clean depends on the condition of the property.
- Size of property – As a rule of thumb, houses are roughly 10% more time consuming than flats, even if their overall size is the same. For the average one-bedroom apartment, an end of tenancy clean can take around 4 hours, whereas an average three-bedroom house can take around 7 hours.
- Number of employees – Typically, the more employees that are allocated to the job, the quicker the job will get done. For example, we aim to send at least two professional cleaners to clean a standard apartment and anything up to 5 people for larger houses. However, if you have a tight deadline, such as hiring us only one day in advance, we can adjust our number of employees accordingly to meet your requirements and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Availability of additional features and requirements – Opting for additional extras on top of a standard end of tenancy clean can mean that the job takes longer to complete. This includes extra services such as window cleaning, oven cleaning, removal of food deposits from upholstery, and carpet cleaning.
Is end of tenancy cleaning essential?
For tenants of a rental property, end of tenancy cleaning is essential if you want to get back your security deposit. Otherwise, your rental deposit might be subjected to deposit disputes with the Deposit Protection Scheme, which protects both the landlord and tenant in the event of any terms and conditions of the tenancy agreement being broken.
This is because, as a tenant, it is your responsibility to maintain the standard of the property and return it to the landlord in the same condition as it was when you first moved in. Whilst dirt and damage will most likely occur additional costs, general wear and tear is acceptable. After all, they won’t expect you to bubble wrap your entire house – everyone will make a little mess over a year’s rental agreement.
As you can see, this means that end of tenancy cleaning is essential to tenants who are moving out of their rental property. In this case, you have two choices to consider: you can either undertake the cleaning task yourself, or you can hire a professional cleaning service such as Kiwi Movers! With us, we make it far easier for you to get your deposit back without having to spend a lot of time deep cleaning with your own hands.
For landlords or letting agents, end of tenancy cleaning can also be useful if the property has been empty for a while, or to make your property a more attractive prospect for potential new tenants, increasing rental success. Well-maintained properties are more likely to have a higher rental income, and it can set a standard of cleanliness for your tenants that they should strive to meet.
End of tenancy cleaning can also rectify any problems that might have occurred due to previous tenants who did not undertake an end of tenancy clean, and therefore lost their deposit. This also means that professional end of tenancy cleaning services can minimise the periods between tenancies, making sure that the property is suitable for the new tenants no matter how quick the turnaround.
This is especially important in this time of the coronavirus pandemic. Though restrictions have lifted around the world, the threat of COVID-19 has not disappeared, and the pandemic itself has highlighted how essential frequent deep cleaning can be for our safety. For this reason, end of tenancy cleaning is one way in which landlords and agents can reassure new tenants that the property is safe for them to move into.
Get In Touch With Kiwi Movers, London’s #1 End Of Tenancy Cleaning Services
If you are looking for a reliable end of tenancy cleaning service in London, get a free no-obligation quote from Kiwi Movers today. That’s right, you can get an instant quote, which is always guaranteed to be accurate. For your detailed quote, fill out our contact form or email [email protected] and a member of the customer service team will get back to you at your earliest convenience.
For any other queries, or if you need some more information or advice, just get in touch with our customer service team who are always on hand and happy to help. Speak to a friendly member of the Kiwi Movers team by calling 020 8877 9682*.
If you’re looking for a reliable end of tenancy cleaning service in London, get a free, no-obligation quote from Kiwi Movers today. Or get in touch with our friendly team on 020 8877 9682* or at [email protected].5