Kiwi Movers specialises in providing removals, storage, shipping and professional services. We understand that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner. We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods. Kiwi Movers will endeavour to achieve this through regular performance monitoring and measuring, legal compliance, implementation and sharing best environmental practice.
We aim to comply with all relevant regulatory requirements, improve environmental performance continually, incorporate environmental factors into business decisions, reduce the environmental impact of activities, products and services and increase staff awareness and promote good environmental performance.
To deliver this policy, we have the following objectives:
- Continually review, monitor and measure our environmental performance across company procedures, operations and policies and implement best environmental practice across the company comply with existing and current environmental legislations and regulations and to ensure that our partners and suppliers are legally compliant.
- Conserve energy and other natural resources by regular monitoring and setting saving targets every year improve efficiency of materials use by reduce-reuse-recycle policy work with suppliers, contractors and subcontractors to improve their environmental performance.
To meet our environmental commitments we will:
- Review our environmental policy on a regular basis (annually), set targets, monitor and communicate key objectives which will improve our environmental performance
- Ensure all staff are provided green driving training to reduce fuel consumption and carbon emission by implementing good practice and offset our carbon emission by using only recycled paper on the premises.
- All our vehicles are ULEZ compliant and utilise vehicle tracking and GPS for best route selection.
Reviewed 10 April 2023